Thursday, February 25, 2016

Your Tea: Her Tea Review



If there is a tea for this and a tea for that, Your Tea sure has it all...
Her Tea ( everyday tea) has a fresh array of ingredients including: Oolong Tea, Ren Shen, Ju Hua, Du Song Guo, Wu Wei Zi, Xun Yi Cao, Gou Qi.

During my experience using Her Tea, I felt like I had a better sense of awareness, less mood swings, and more energy! More energy is exactly what I need. I am mom, a yoga & fitness instructor always on the move. Finding a sense of balance can be challenging every now and again. It was refreshing to know I could rely on Her Tea to get me through my day.

I was most happy with the fact that when I sipped on Her Tea it didn't leave my stomach feeling bloated or full. It was quite the opposite actually. I felt very relaxed with my digestive system. 




If you are searching for a refreshing tea exactly for your needs, search no more. 
Visit Your Tea today. They have a wide variety of teas to choose from: Her Tea, Man Tea, Tiny Tea, Happy Tea, Mood Tea, Body Tea, Cafe Tea, Sex Tea (Yes they even have one for that!!!)

 

Definitely enjoyed my experience drinking Your Tea and I know you will too!







Brooke Myers
@breathebrooke via Instagram & Twitter



 

No comments:

Post a Comment