Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Why I Wear PrAna


As I sit here thinking about the world we live in today, I cannot help but shed a tear. Before I write about PrAna, I would like to ask each & every reader to please take a moment of silence & set your intentions, affirmations, or prayers for our world (all aspects of our world.) May these intentions, these affirmations, these prayers be from a place of love & compassion for ourselves & for all others. May they be felt & may they be heard all around the world... 







1.What do you stand for? 
2.What is your mission?? 
3.Who are you in this world??? 

I may not know exactly what my mission is while being here on this earth, my purpose in life and maybe you don't either. Maybe you or I have a general idea of things we are good at and things we can accomplish, or maybe a gift we can share with others; however, do you feel there is something more you have to offer? I do? I truly believe I do. One thing I have learned through this particular company I will talk about today is this: creating a mission for the better good will leave you filled with opportunity and experiences. Experiences of our own kind! The adventure seekers will be set free. Clothing like this will most Definitely, Absolutely fit into your healthy and active lifestyle. Yes, these experiences, opportunities, and fair trade fashions will benefit your life, but they will also benefit the life of others. Near and far we are all one, we are connected on some level. 


With further ado, I would like to introduce to you to today (PrAna)
PrAna is more than your average clothing line, nowhere near as cheap as Forever 21, but if you're not looking for cheap and average then go ahead and join all the other adventure seekers who wish to do more good for the environment and for their healthy lifestyle. I do believe PrAna has made it their mission to live for you, me, our families & friends, for this world we live. When a company uses their own personal experiences in the process of creating a reputable clothing line, that is in my opinion, changing the way clothing is made, you know you're on your way to feel something better than good. Feeling good is definitely part of what I seek from living a healthy and active lifestyle. As a part of their audience who has experienced more than one outfit with PrAna, I feel I am somewhat qualified to share with my readers my personal thoughts, opinions, and information I have learned about this particular company with all of you. I hope you will agree. And in return I hope you feel comfortable to share your thoughts and adventures with me.

We know our world is in desperate need of change, in need of love, and in need of support in more ways than one. Creating a change in the way clothing are fundamentally made, from what I have gathered about this company, is about Inspiring, Educating, and Setting the adventure seekers FreeBecause PrAna offers recycled wool, recycled polyesterorganic, hemp, sustainable, fair trade items you know they will be suitable for any adventure or any journey you set out on. 
Take a look at this directly from PrAna's website: The Not Impossible Mission of the Conscious Consumer 
http://www.prana.com/about-us/sustainability.html It is obvious their love for their audience and their love for the environment is indeed about giving back. Please take a look at how they do indeed give back to local and international charities for instance - throughout the year they contribute to ( well click the link and please read for yourself) http://www.prana.com/about-us/giving-back.html it is remarkable! 




Check this out: PrAna uses "materials and partners with specific companies and factories that adhere to strict guidelines for safety and efficacy." (Quoted directly from PrAna themselves)



With every purchase you make with PrAna and every gift you give, it has an impact (positive impact) on our environment. You can't help but feel great about the items you wear and the gifts you give. I know how PrAna makes me feel: comfortable, awakened, adventurous, at peace in my own skin to mention just a few. 



I have been blessed by the opportunities I receive in collaboration with PrAna. I have been through seasons with PrAna and time and time again I fall absolutely in love with their mission, their product line, their people who stand for what they believe in. I know when I open my closet and reach in for my PrAna leggings, I will be more than happy while wearing them. Don't you feel good when you know the clothes you wear are made with love? Doesn't it make you smile knowing the clothes you wear were created with a purpose to inspire people to get outdoors and enjoy all that life truly has to offer. Knowingly, that the clothing I wear from PrAna is safe for the environment gives me that extra push to go play with nature. I can jump into our Hawaii oceans trusting the materials my clothing are made from will not be harmful to the environment that lives deep below the surface of these oceans. I can practice yoga across hardened lava fields without worrying that my clothing will get snagged or completely fall apart. It makes my life just a bit sweeter and the environment a whole lot happier!

   


PrAna is versatile! Believe me, I would tell you if I disagreed. I make sure that the clothing I wear for my adventures are able to keep up with me. I admit I am far from fashionable, but when I wear clothing from PrAna I feel these designs make me look good (oh does this make me sound conceded? I sure hope not, I'm just telling it how I see myself in these designs.) I'm usually a bit shy when it comes to practicing in front of people in public. I like to find quiet spaces with very few if not anyone around me (unless of course I am practicing in a studio/gym local, or teaching.) It's almost as if my fear of being seen disappears when I'm with PrAna. Do you feel me? 
Maybe on some level of subconsciousness, I know that the people behind these designs, have mindfully made this outfit specifically for me (I giggle as I write this.) I can pretend can't I. But seriously, my worries float away and I become comfortable in my own skin, in the clothes I am in. I become free to carry on as if no one was watching me. For this, I thank PrAna themselves for giving the extra dose of confidence within each design. We all know confidence travels a long way!!! And I have more traveling to do!!!




As humans, I believe we have a responsibility to be good people. We have a responsibility to protect the environment. We have a responsibility to dig deep, spread our roots, and grow. We don't just stop educating ourselves, we don't stop developing, we don't stop inspiring, and we don't stop growing. We continue to better ourselves and the people around us. The people around us better themselves and will continue to do so. It's about giving back more than we take and that is exactly what PrAna tends to do. They give and give and give and continue giving. They stand by their one and only core belief, which is this: "GIVE BACK MORE THAN WE TAKE FROM THE WORLD."  



A Little about my outfit I am wearing: 
You know by now my outfit (top & bottom) are made by PrAna. This outfit is a women's designed outfit which you can purchase for yourself too. My top: Deedra Sweater Tunic in White, but also available in Auburn, Coal, and Dark Plum. My bottoms: Caraway Tight in Black Birdeye also available in Cargo Green. 
Both my top and bottom are available in multiple sizes according to your specific needs. My top is made of - 53% Organic Cotton / 26% Acrylic / 13% Polyester / 8% Wool and my bottoms are made of - bluesign© certified fabric, 94% Recycled Polyester/6% Spandex Textured Jacquard Performance Knit. 
Again I mention, both my top & bottom are environmentally friendly. Good to know, Right? Please, if this is not your style, feel free to explore their website for all other designs they offer. I am positive you will find something that is to your liking. I am offering a special DISCOUNT CODE in which you can save yourself 15% off your purchase at the time of your checkout. Just simply enter this code: FFBM17 which is available Now through November 22nd.



Please join me in the PrAna Experience. Take my hand and lets go on an adventure together.



Light Weight - Soft Performance



Versatile, Sustainable, Fashionable, Flexible, Environmentally Friendly, Designed with a Purpose, Designed with LOVE.




Setting the adventure seekers FREE. 








With Love,
Brooke Myers

*** Thank you Fitfluential & PrAna for blessing me with this opportunity and thank you to all of my readers for taking the time to read my words. I hope you will leave inspired to become a doer. A doer or your own adventures, a doer of educating yourselves about the clothing you wear and will purchase in the future. A doer of bettering our environment!!! 

Remember to ask yourself this: 
1.What do you stand for? 
2.What is your mission?? 
3.Who are you in this world???














This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of PrAna . The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment