Friday, January 1, 2016

It's a New Year!



It blows my mind to think we are now in the year twenty sixteen. "Time certainly flies when you're having fun" or raising a family or running marathons or just moving right along with this thing called Life.

Let's make this New Year even more meaningful than the last. Let's stop making these endless resolutions and stop repeating the same life over and over, year after year.

What are you going to do differently this year? How will you live a more meaningful life than the last?

To be honest, I feel like I've repeated the same things for the last couple of years and frankly I'm over it! I'm ready to live a more meaningful and fulfilling life. I'm wanting to try new things, adventure, and experience meaning in my life differently.

Today is January 1, 2016. Can you believe it? Today I commit to myself, to living a more meaningful life. And I hope you'll join me...






~ Just Breathe



With Love,
Brooke


Follow me this year:

INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
GOOGLE+
YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment